Monday, February 06, 2006

You're welcome back to Detroit anytime Jimmy!

Well..it was a wild week here in Detroit with the Superbowl and all the parties going on, but I must say it was great to have Jimmy Kimmel here doing his show from the beautiful Gem Theatre. Although I wasn't personally upset by his joke that prompted him to decide to do a week of shows leading up to the Superbowl...I think he went above and beyond to entertain us locally and in my opinion, I think he helped show the world what a great city Detroit really is. Thanks Jimmy, you are always welcome in Detroit. Here is a clip of Jimmy touring Detroit.

PS. My only complaint is that I had 3 tickets reserved through 1iota.com for the Thursday night taping and after standing in line for 2 hours we were turned away, but I can forgive and forget.


As Tupac once said,
"Shit, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha
Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy
I ain't mad at ya."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think the next time he's in town, we should throw him a few "block parties in the projects lastin' way past daylight..."- Tupac

At least we didn't have to cop a slice of pizza with our last dime!

Peace to you, Jimmy, and Detroit

2/08/2006 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home