Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happy Holidaze!

Well....it's been awhile since there has been a post and I apologize for the delay. As you know I left the country for a little over a week. My destination...Amsterdam. What a wonderful city. Such a civil society, with all the kindness and respect one would hope for, not to mention the public transportation that can not be beat. Bikes rule the streets while friendly, smiling faces ride by.

As soon as I returned I came down with a bad case of bronchitis, which has kept me down until recently. So I am finally recovering just in time for the holidays...and to shovel all this snow! I will be posting some pics of my trips in the coming weeks, so keep checking. This is a crazy, busy time of the year...so please be patient.

Sorry again for the delay and I hope that you all are having a wonderful holiday season.

Warm wishes from DetroitBazaar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home