Friday, January 06, 2006

It's a new year

Happy new year to you all. The holiday season has come and gone. I just moved into a new place and things are a little hectic (as they have been for the past couple of months!), but I now have a fresh start and a new year ahead. Once I get settled in I will be back in business and trying to keep up on the blog.

Don't have much news right now, but there may be some limited edition St. Patricks Day shirts in the works. I will keep you updated.

May the year ahead be a bright one and full of new hope for Detroit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from your homey on the other side of town! Peace to you and peace to Detroit!

Will

1/08/2006 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey homey, this link was passed along to me for validating your links. Give it a go. It'll tell you if you need to fix any broken links or delete them all toghther:

http://validator.w3.org/checklink

Just type in the name of your site and BAM! It'll list an extensive report for ya.

Peace to you and Peace to Detroit

1/30/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do make them...count me in ! I'd love one !
www.fotogink.com

3/09/2006 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home