Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, it's that time of year again. To me Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the Holiday Season, with exactly a month to start, or finish your preparations for Christmas. I usually tell myself I will start shopping earlier in the year and store gifts for Christmas, but of course I always put it off until the last minute. Once again, I have yet to do any shopping, but I guess that's what happens when you procrastinate.

Today, I give thanks for many things, including my parents for bringing me into this world during the Holiday Season (my birthday is November 24), my sisters for giving me some wonderful memories, my wife and daughter who are creating new memories and my friends and family for sharing their lives with me. I am also thankful to have grown up in a community so rich in history and culture, a place I am proud to call home, even during the years that I have lived away from my roots.

So to all of you out there, I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a joyful Holiday Season.

Peace to (and for) Detroit and all of the world!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace and thanks all year DB. We need ya. Don't stop... 'til your eyesight starts to get hazy. Go Crazy!

Peace from DSP and it's representatives,
It SHAll Rise from the Ashes!

12/01/2006 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home